🌺 Book yourself a rejuvenating massage in the comfort of your home / apartment🌺
Massage is an essential part of your health & well-being. A regular massage is necessary to remedy muscular aches & pains, maintain a healthy and stress free relaxed mind & body.
Full Body Relaxation Massage
- Is a full body invigorating massage.
- Is relaxing, refreshing and rejuvenating.
- Involves long gliding strokes using palms and forearm with medium to light pressure taking you on a journey to deeper relaxation.
- Promotes lymph drainage encouraging efficient fluid movement thereby leading to good health, harmony, balance and peace.
- Aromatherapy blends are used to enhance your massage experience.
Head/Back, Neck n Shoulder Massage
- A perfect stress buster for anyone.
- Includes therapeutic work on back, neck and shoulder to ease stiffness and relax the muscles.
- A calming and grounding head massage.
Hip to Toe Massage
- Is a gentle to firm massage of legs, gluteus, hamstrings, IT band, calves and hip area.
- helps ease tightness and improves lymph circulation.
- promotes relaxation and helps with lower back discomfort.
- fair bit of stretching is involved along with massage.
- Using thumb and other tool to activate the reflex points in the feet and palm to improve energy.
- Rewinding feet massage.
Hot Stone Massage
- Uses heated basalt stones to promote deeper relaxation.
- Helps release muscle tension, reduce stress and increased blood circulation.
- Helps revitalise body and mind.
Intuitive Relaxation Massage
- Very gentle form of massage.
- Client may feel ticklish on certain areas of the body.
- Helps improve circulation and enhance general wellness.
Hawaiian Temple style Lomi Lomi Massage (( coming soon))
- What is Temple Style Lomi Lomi massage? Hawaiian Lomi Lomi (otherwise known as Kahuna massage) is no ordinary massage; it is a merging of body, mind and spirit and is traditionally performed to honour the body as a temple of the soul.
- Temple Style Lomi Lomi and is very different from a normal massage. It is recognized by its long flowing strokes, flowing hula, tai-chi style dance movements and incorporating the huna breath. The massage initially begins with the connection made between the practitioner and the client. An intention is set for spiritual, emotional or physical healing. A time of stillness as the practitioner tunes into the clients body, energy and emotional needs. This creates a safe environment and the receiver relaxes and trusts.
- The practitioner begins by using warm oil and connecting, flowing strokes like waves of the ocean utilizing mostly using the forearms. The whole body is massaged and strokes can be over or under the body simultaneously.
- A sarong is always used to maintain modesty,this allows for uninterrupted long flowing strokes over the entire body. For deeper work the therapist may use hands, elbows or knees. It can be offered either as a deep tissue, invigorating or relaxing massage.
- Traditionally this massage was part of the Hawaiian Rites of Passage Ias it is thought to be both transformational and healing. Those who experience it will cherish the memory as a unique, magical and memorable experience.
- It often leaves clients feeling energized and floating for many days
Please note that there is no additional travel cost for appointments within Hamilton. However, all out of Hamilton city bookings will incur a one off travel cost ranging between $10 to $30 depending on the distance from Hamilton. I will confirm this with you at the time of your booking. Thank you.