Massage is an essential part of your health & well-being. A regular massage is necessary to remedy muscular aches & pains, maintain a healthy and stress free relaxed mind & body.
Head 2 Toe Swedish Relaxation Massage
- Is a full body intuitive invigorating massage.
- Is relaxing, refreshing and rejuvenating.
- Involves long gliding strokes using palms and forearm with medium to light pressure taking you on a journey to deeper relaxation.
- Promotes lymph drainage encouraging efficient fluid movement thereby leading to good health, harmony, balance and peace.
- Aromatherapy blends are used to enhance your massage experience.
Hot Stone Massage
- Uses heated basalt stones to promote deeper relaxation.
- Helps release muscle tension, reduce stress and increased blood circulation.
- Helps revitalise body and mind.
Hip to Toe Massage
- Is a gentle to firm massage of legs, gluteus, hamstrings, IT band, calves and hip area.
- helps ease tightness and improves lymph circulation.
- promotes relaxation and helps with lower back discomfort.
- fair bit of stretching is involved along with massage.
Hawaiian Temple style Lomi Lomi Massage (( coming soon))
- What is Temple Style Lomi Lomi massage? Hawaiian Lomi Lomi (otherwise known as Kahuna massage) is no ordinary massage; it is a merging of body, mind and spirit and is traditionally performed to honour the body as a temple of the soul.
- Temple Style Lomi Lomi and is very different from a normal massage. It is recognized by its long flowing strokes, flowing hula, tai-chi style dance movements and incorporating the huna breath. The massage initially begins with the connection made between the practitioner and the client. An intention is set for spiritual, emotional or physical healing. A time of stillness as the practitioner tunes into the clients body, energy and emotional needs. This creates a safe environment and the receiver relaxes and trusts.
- The practitioner begins by using warm oil and connecting, flowing strokes like waves of the ocean utilizing mostly using the forearms. The whole body is massaged and strokes can be over or under the body simultaneously.
- A sarong is always used to maintain modesty,this allows for uninterrupted long flowing strokes over the entire body. For deeper work the therapist may use hands, elbows or knees. It can be offered either as a deep tissue, invigorating or relaxing massage.
- Traditionally this massage was part of the Hawaiian Rites of Passage Ias it is thought to be both transformational and healing. Those who experience it will cherish the memory as a unique, magical and memorable experience.
- It often leaves clients feeling energized and floating for many days
Please note that all out of Hamilton city bookings will incur an additional travel cost of $20 onwards depending on the location distance and number of sessions. Please check with me if you are not sure while booking. Thank you 😊